Here at Petal & Feast we have a pretty amazing gang. If you haven’t already – you can meet them here. They are all hand picked for their special powers… Amber has her extra long arms, great for reaching things and putting the canopy on the ice-cream bike! She is also very lovely, capable and an all round doer. George – though she often has little idea where she is in relation to her house, is almost a professional feeder, she has a longgggg list of reasons why you should definitely have that extra piece of cake. Kirstin & Jen are our go to champagne pushers – they are also seasoned pros. great at sorting things out, loading the vans, setting up a lemonade station faster than you can say ‘stripy – straw’.
Although we have a fab’ team we are always interested in new recruits. Apart from long arms (!), which we have got sorted, these are some of the things we look for in a Petal & Feast member…At the moment we would especially like to hear from people who have waitressing / bar /events experience or those of you who have a love of cooking and experience cooking for crowds. If you have the relevant Food Hygiene that would be great but this isn’t actually essential as we can get this for you.
1) You would need to be 100% reliable, we really can’t have any hang-overs, anyone that lets us down at the last minute – unless your head has fallen off, you have gotta be there.
2) You have to be friendly and confident – chit chat and banter goes perfectly with Pimms.
3) Being able to drive is pretty damned important – getting to far flung barns and fields is difficult if you don’t have transport.
4) Hard – working, this isn’t all pretty dresses and wafting around, there is a lot of van loading and doing that happens before you get to the pretty dress bit.
5) Flexible & Capable – really flexible, it’s all hands on deck at a wedding. Everyone helps with everything and stays til it is done!
6) Open mind / Creative disposition.
7) Able to work weekends.
If you think you would make a great gang member please send us a bit about yourself. We don’t need a CV, but do want to know all about you! What you like and what you don’t, etc., any experience you have in this kind of thing, What do you do with yourself…? If you think you can handle the kitchen banter of us lot drop us an email.